Monday, August 29, 2011

AND THE WINNER OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE IS...

Mary J!
Congratulations, Mary, your Thank you card with Hannah is stunning! You win a digital image of your choice from my Etsy shop, I will contact you shortly!

Thank you for joining our last challenge and thank you to all of you who played along with us this week and over the last 2 years, its been so much fun and I appreciate all of your fantastic creations with my images, it has been such a treat to see your beautiful work each week! I will miss you all so much but you can join me on Facebook and on my personal blog as well to keep in touch, I will look forward to it!

Thank you again to all of our wonderful DT mermaids as well, we never would have our weekly challenges without you girls, thank you SO much for everything, especially your wonderful friendship! Take care and I look forward to seeing all of you and reading about your new adventures in blogland!

Hugs,

Michelle

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mary J., Your card is a real treasure! Enjoy your prize :).

    It has been so much fun getting to know everyone here at MPS. I hope everyone will keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Mary J.... When I saw your card I loved it!!!
    Thanks Michelle and the mermaids for all the fun, I'll miss you all!
    A big hug,

    Ardilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Mary!!
    Thank you Michelle and the DT for all the fun challenges, images and inspriation over the past 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Mary!! Your card is stunning!!
    Thank you Michelle and the mermaids for all the inspiration and fun!
    I'll really miss it!
    See you in blogland!
    {{hugs}}
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Mary - what a stunningly beautiful card!
    Best wishes to Michelle for the future!
    And to my fellow DT Members - I've had an amazing 6mths and will miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Mary, a well-deserved win with such a beautiful card.

    Thanks also to Michelle and the mermaids for the fun times I've been priviledged to share with you!

    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone! I loved working with MPS digis and will continue to do so! Thank you all for such gorgeous inspiration and I will miss my weekly visit here!

    Best wishes to you all and hope to see you still in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Mary! Love your card!!
    I'm sorry that this is our last challenge! Hope to "see" you all around. Michelle you have been awesome to work with!!! So has all the DT & Guest DT! Thanks so much!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! So Stunning!
    Beautiful way to finish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulatiosn Mary! =) Looks amazing! =)

    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete